Monday, July 26, 2010

Didi turn N turn

19th July 2010:

Didi is 5 month old today; he is getting cuter each day with lots of smiles and chuckles... And he enjoys the playing time with us and with his sister. The two of them really adorable as the sister will touch him and he will make loud loud voice each time... So, it’s their bonding time.

Didi likes to play in front of the mirror, I will carry him and we move towards the mirror then away from the mirror, he will chuckled none stop.. and he will even use his little feet to kick himself away from the mirror. He likes when I carry him and dancing around... He will smile and smile...

He likes us bringing him out for walk; he will look up look down... Turn here and there... Sometimes we have to grab him tightly as he will just turn from left to right with lots of force when we carry him upright chest-to-chest. That’s how active he is now.

And yesterday, maybe he want to mark his 5ft month-old with some achievement, he turn over and then from that lifted up position, he lie down and turn to his back.. Then again turn over and lift himself up then again lie done turn on his back.. 4 times mum said, which I missed as we tried to get him to “repeat” in the evening, he refuses and only want to turn over and lift himself up… hee

My love for didi deepens each day... cos he is sososo adorable... And I love to see my two babies spending time together playing... That’s provided missy is playing gently and not play “rough” la... she sometimes will stroke didi’s face or hand too hard or pinch his didi’s cheek saying “so cute” so many times. And I love taking their photos together. I’m in the midst of doing up photos collage of them... I am procrastinating again. When I have time I take it to read things or sleep... so my study table again piles up like Small Mountain...

My little boy is growing up stronger each day!

No comments: