Friday, August 07, 2009

Road to recovery

I think im getting better now..no more flu and back to work since wednesday. I was told im the third case in my company actually. the first two are from trader's team.

well..somehow, i feel i can breath more smoothly now compare to short breath for the past week. I keep feeling like my lung cant take in enough air.. i need to breath few times to get in enough air and i feel like i may get ashma like that.. but seems like the condition is recovering now..

oh well..i feel better on the whole..which is good thing. morning sickness still haunting me but lesser not as bad as before.. im now 10 weeks preggy.

Maid is coming this weekend, either today evening or tmw. Missy is coming home tmw morning. i hope my life will be back to normal prety soon. Just hoping..

It feels so good when im able to eat now..still not 100% like last time.. but at least i dun feel hungry that often when there are food in my stomach.

wish me luck.. things will get better..

No comments: