Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sadness...

Today is a very sad day.. coupled with rainy day.. made it sadder..

I have never been felt so sad..really... but i'll get over it.. as everything will not be the same anymore ! i repeat.. NEVER will it be the same anymore..

But life goes on..i'll always be tough to pull through.. all the promises.. sweet talkings.. are soo fake to me now..

I felt that all my effort has gone to waste.. and i dun feel any motivation to be nice to anyone ..cos at the end this is what i get ! why make my life so difficult anf trying to make things perfect which ended up feeling so dissapointed over small little things but being so insensitive he is..he just dun get it all.. and im being the sensitive one feel so strongly over any small little details..

It should not go on like this.. which i agree..and i've decided not to let this affect my emotion..why should i.. i dun live by anyone.. im aftering happiness.. well.. maybe i've made the wrong choice.. which i myself have not realised until today...

no turning back.. not now.. but i know i will live out of it..for sure !

3 comments:

SunFlower said...

It's normal to have little fight within couple now and then. Don't be too upset, and it's true u have to be less sensitive sometimes.....hihihi. Cheer up, happy mummy make happy baby. :-)

Anonymous said...

LPP, I am sorry that I made you so sad. I hope we can find a better way to resolve our differences next time. Hope you can guide me along and make our relationship better? Love u. LGG

HuEi said...

it needs skill to maintain a long-lasting relationship.. which includes showering it with effort, perserverance, tolerance, better communication etc etc..not as easy and never picture it so perfectly.. cos that's when disappointment sets in easily..