Shall post the recipe later. the picture first.

This is tonight dinner.. haven tried it. so got to write later.
I add in long bean cos the recipe does not include vege.
I found this recipe from someone's blog.. of course i modify accordingly to my cooking style..
Claypot Recipe
Ingredients:
Minced Meat
2 Chinese Sausages
1 Egg1
1 cup of Rice
Dark Soya sauce
seasoning
Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
Sesame Oil
Pepper
Teaspoon Cornstarch
Methods:
1. Soak the chinese sausage ( I bought 2 from Mei Chen Xiang ) in water for awhile, remove the plastic skin
2.Marinate the minced meat with seasoning then set aside.
3. Wash and cook rice in a claypot with a few drops of oil to prevent the rice from sticking on the pot
4. When the rice starts to boil with the water starts to go below the rice level, arrange the sausage slices around the side of the claypot.
5. Drizzle Dark Soy Sauce onto the rice.
6. Then spread marinated minced meat on top of rice, leaving a hole in the centre.
7. Cover and cook for another few minutes until you see the meat turn white or half way cooked through.
8. Crack an egg into the centre and cooked(covered) for 1 - 2 more minutes, till the egg is cooked. Add in any vege you want. I've added long bean.
9. Remove the cover, sprinkle some chopped spring onion, chillies and dried shallot on top of the meat and mix well before serving.
I din do step 9 as i run out of spring onion/chillies..
It turned out to be a very simple and nice dish for dinner.. LGG likes it.. but cant eat too often cos have chinese sausage. unless replace it with something else..


No comments:
Post a Comment