Monday, July 07, 2008

Post- gathering notes

hee.. posted our emails here so that next year we can flash back what we have done/say..

My mail - first email:
Gals,

Thanks for coming to my place on saturday ya. Paiseh, cant make more food for your gals due to my little missy around la..next time we have a feast k

by the way, i tot i take quite a number of photos.. but when i check  back not many le.. only few with u gals busy taking photos.. send me those photos u gals taken le.. so that i can keep. then compare each year.. heeee.. thanks in advance ya,

till then, have a great day ahead !

Cheers,

Gis's -second email:
Good morning all…

it was great meeting the 2 mothers and its been almost a year since we
last gathered. Oh geez.. time flies.. haha…

I checked mine and its also not a lot.. will send you the photos once
done.

Take care gals, and muz let us know when you have ur 2nd kid, MJ.. :)

Thank you & Best Regards,

BK's -Third email:
Good afternoon all...

Thanks Lee Huey for preparing the hearty meal and your baking is really
nice and healthy.

I apology for bringing the 2 gals stuck in a 'yuan wang' jam for 1 hour...
really sorry..

Yes, I hope I can bring good news, it's really time for a 2nd one to
come... I also hope to hear good news from you two alright ;))

Please share the photos, I'll share it once they are uploaded to the
laptop. Thanks gals...!

Have a great day/year!

Iris's - Fourth email
Yo Babes,

LH: Tks for the breakfast. Although not what I expected (No fresh milk,
juices, tea, eggs etc) but at least still edible lah. hahaha (just
kidding)
appreciate your effort to prepare breakfast for us. :)

BJ: Its okie no worries. Its very nice of u to offer to send us there. :)

Erm.... think my cam also not many pics leh... Mostly its me lor. hahaha
Will upload in facebook and email to u gals.

Must arrange to meet up sn k.

Miss ya!!!!!
Lots of luv


Shall see them next year !

No comments: