Thursday, January 18, 2007

Task Completed

I've finally uploaded all the photos taken by photographer for my wedding day onto web. I've posted some in my previous blog.

I will send personal email to friends for the photos viewing as i will not post photos with our faces in blog.

Next step is to choose photos to print in hardcopy. Pheww.lots of work cos if can i want to print all but then will need to buy many albums to place. Not practical also.
So, got to choose and pick.

Got to settle all these before Feb. as we will have many more photos from our honeymoon.

This weekend i wanna bake chocolate cakes !! No i need a mixer ! got to get it this saturday. lalalala.

I haven been posting my cooking on web. heee. so far i've burn away one chicken & one container. The rest went smoothly. ohh.. yesterday boil soup forgot to remove the seed of the melon Dunno what it is called. those yellow melon type to make soup.

heee..challenging to be housewife huh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

winter melon?

but u're not housewife mar... u're a working lady with a family. see how superwoman we gals can be! hahaha...

anyway, if u wan cheese cake recipe, can get from me. it's non-bake geh...

HuEi said...

Err.. yeah not full time housewife but a woman juggles btw career & Household chores.

Send to me le.. i have the tiramisu recipee no need baking one. I did it last time, Not so fantastic. those from restaurant more solid. heee

Anonymous said...

ok, gimme time to search for it.