so Martin finally returned call. He sounds so ang-mo but aunt Jackie said he looks very Asian. haaaa.
Tonight we r going out for dinner. Cousins meeting:
Chee Yin - my father's second elder brother's only daughter, my brother's age. The last time i met her was during her mum funeral which was more than 20 years ago. She only remembered me as little girl. I only remembered her as young girl who resembles her mum's look and crying in her room. The picture of this scene still in my mind. I was 5 or 6 i think.
Martin- Aunty KT (my father's 6th sister)'s son. I dunno which son. cos i dun remembered any of her children. 3 or so. Only remembered seeing one boy ( dunno which son, may not be Martin) with very cute blushing face when they visited us back in Melaka 20+ years back. When i was about 8 to 9 year-old. So Martin is a cousin i have never met before.
Catherinr - Martin's gf. well, i dun have to know her much cos from past history, my aunt's son keep changing girlfriends. This is just one of his girlfriends. Ang Mo !!!
I brought camera tonight, shall take some and posted here. my sis n Mum is so anxious abt how Chee Yin looks like now. heee.. a bunch of kaypohs..


No comments:
Post a Comment