Sunday, July 09, 2006

No-SigN-BoaRD

Yesterday, we went to eat crabs. It was farewall dinner for YK (JL's brother). He is going away to further studies and will fly off this coming wed.

reminded me of the days when i was in the same exact dilemma. So wanted to leave home town to explore the somewhere out-there. But miss home terribly.
I can still recall how i was crying at night cos miss home so much and never been so lonely in my life. i was all on my own.
But things always get better after some time. I make friends. i start to enjoy my hostel life. i start to get used to the stressful exams. I start to join activities that i enjoy.

n now im stepping into another stage of my life. no more studies. n im never alone anymore.

Neeway, naturally i became the photographer of the night, help to take "family" photos. i felt like an outsider. mm.. I am wat. Gees.. confusing.

crabs is good. at home i used to eat the best part of the crabs. But u see when u r with someone else, the big claws have to give to junior member and senior member. So i eat the most leceh parts.. the small claws that take me whole night to chew n bite and i think i need to see dental soon. muahh..

Not sure why, i dun really enjoy eating with JL's family. always feel so awkward. Not much things to say. feel so not my place.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: