Thursday, May 11, 2006

My AUnT.. SweEt..

Reminded by my 9th aunt to send my ROM pics to my other aunties who are now in overseas.

So far, only 2 of my aunts that im keeping in touch (via email most of the time)

(1) 9th aunt (beh kor aka youngest aunt)
location: Johor going to Melaka after she built her house there

she is the one supported me through my years in University.Always so warmth and helpful to all her friends.Very ang mo style.
After staying with her n my uncle (swedish), i've decided not to have ang mo bf (I used to fancy having a ang mo bf cos their physical features attracts me)
But im really not so fond of their style of talking/doing thing.. jst not my style..
I still prefer chinese, who know my culture, my customs and speak some singlish.. heee

(2) 6h Aunty (aunty KT)
location: London

She was scholar, studied in London and married there. Warmth lady as well but so far i only met her less than 3 times. I almost went over to study for A levels, mum objected.

I always wonder how will i turn out to be if i were to further my studies in London ?? maybe im a lawyer now ? cos all my cousins who went over to further their studies ended up becoming lawyer..

Neeway, sometimes, life is meant to be this way, fated not there means not there, so here i am.. contented and satisfied.

Little note from aunty KT which i find it sweet to keep in my blog :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ng Wong
Date: May 11, 2006 3:19 AM
Subject: RE: My ROM Pictures 03/04/2006
To: leehuei.lim@gmail.com


How lovely!!! I spent a good hour looking at those photos. LeeHuei, you
looked absolutely stunning!! Your dress is beautiful and of course,
happiness does add to one's beauty. Your mother and sister looked happy in
there too. Last, but most important, is of course your husband. He looks a
very happy man who has married the right and good girl. His face shows him
to be happy. Congratulations to you both and thank you for thinking of us
and of sharing your lovely photos with us. I forwarded them to your other
cousins....Kah Ling, (2nd auntie's daughter) and my sons, Martin, Min and
Paul. I'll also forward them to Chee Ying (2nd uncle's (Poh Chye) daughter.
Hope they, in turn will forward to others. Hope to see you in June. Cheers
and take care,
love, Auntie K.T.



*PS* chee ying is my cousin whom i only remembered her look more than 20 years back during her mum's funeral. she is my brother's age, wonder how is she.

No comments: