people ask me why in the first place apply this position. I tot of the following:
point 1: At some point in my life, i felt bottleneck in my career, i cant see
where i will b few years down the road.
point 2: Im eyeing at the stability in Government job.
point 3: I have this little passion for teaching n children.
point 4: Im currently on a contract job, i fear the possibility of have to look for
another job again. dread the process. so im hoping for a permanent job.
point 5: The Application for this position is easy. Online.
Why i reject now ? i tot of the following answers:
point 1: I guess after all im still comfortable in IT world ? at least im
comfortable in my current job now.
point 2: 3 years Bond involved. How if i really hate this job? I'll be miserable.
I've been bonded b4 so i understand how it felt to want to leave but cant
point 3: maybe i'll just teach something else ? instead of goin to formal
institution like this ? like SN they all said, maybe i should teach yoga one day, since i like this form of exercise. Do n teach something i like ?
point 4: I guess life is never so smooth sailing. If i dun get a perm job by next
year, i'll have to go through the job search again. only for the better i hope.
point 5: I din expect to get this offer so easily.< 10 min interview.
Point 6: No one thinks im suitable to be teacher :( even my mum who always wanted me to be teacher said "ARE YOU SURE?" cos all along i dun want to b teacher and suddenly i apply now...the feedback from people around me make me hesitate. Maybe afterall im not the type to be teacher?
So.. life goes on. Another decision made. Hopefully this is right.
Been feeling like this recently:
"like heart have sour feeling
Like thinking whether he miss or not..
Feeling like so miserable.."
heee..nice to know he miss.. love.. deeply.
I guess all women in love will want lots of attention from their guy ? im no exception. I may say nvm but still i hope he make the effort to find out abt how i feel.. that's why man always say dun understand woman.. cos we just want them to guess instead of telling them directly ?!?


No comments:
Post a Comment