Wednesday, February 02, 2005

JL's unlucky Wednesday...

Usually JL will sms in the morning..his sms will reach before i reach office as he starts work earlier..

Today, his sms din arrive after i reached office.. tot he is not feeling well as he said he is giddy yesterday after work.. work too hard liao.. always OT until 730 or so.. so Ke lian..who says government job eng eng one ?

Let me blog his "unlucky Wednesday"..

************************************************************************

today me really dunno why so unlucky.... so must write a blog....

I left my house earlier by 15 mins.....expecting to reach office around 8am....normally I reach around 8.10am.

so I walked to bus stop wait for bus....wah...bus take 20 mins to come leh....normally 10 mins....then when the bus came....wah 2 same bus number came at same time and first bus so crowded....

I reach mrt, buy teh-o....then buy vegetarian bee hoon...told the uncle: "bee hoon and mee ...."can can" (means "mix" in chinese) and add a tau kwa....I took out $2....then u know what?

he went to take bee hoon, mee, vegetables, vege char siu, vege pig intestines, vege fried cripsy things and still reaching out to take tau kwa for me....wah I quickly stopped him ....tell him I dun want tau kwa liao.... I say I only want bee hoon mix with mee and tau kwa...... wah....he scoop so much....he tot I buying for 2 people to eat ar?

then he apologised to me.... he tot I asked for all this...and he charged me $2.....quite worth it lah....considering...normally like dat cost around $2.50 to $3.....but still....I think he dreaming?

then I reached Eunos mrt station late liao...cos after all the delay here and there.... so got to rush for train.....wah....train also so packed.....until I need to rush to the first carriage right at the front..... squeeze with all....

now reach office....open the teh-o....discovered the teh-o leaked out of the plastic bag and into the second red plastic bag outside....now only left half pack to drink...sob sob...

then my mentor say meeting at 9am....crazy rite?....everyday meeting?....very soon my job scope become "expert at attending meetings"?....like dat where got time to do my work?....by the time meeting ended....must write minutes....do my work....again must stay OT.....sian....

k....now after lor li lor so.....must go back wrestle with the work again.... MEETING.....ZZZzzzzZZZZ

tata

muaks....miss and love u ...

************************************************************************

So Ke Lian...

No comments: